Updated: Sep 10
Disadvantaged communities can contribute to the sustainability of our planet if we include them in the digital economy. The circular economy has helped bridge the digital divide through more Corporate Social Initiatives (CSI) that give back redundant computer equipment to good causes.
We helped a Bank to donate computers to a schools, churches and small businesses. Our processes include data erasure of the equipment, refurbishment to a retail standard and after sales service which includes a 12-month warranty.
HOW WE DID IT
1. Arranged weekly disposal and sanitisation reporting for used equipment
2. Refurbish, deliver and provide after sales service
3. Agree our fees or alternatively an asset split to cover costs
1. We developed a sustainable Community Investment Program (CSI)
2. We delivered 1180 computers to 47 charitable institutions in 2019